Cloud Cart Connector filters sales by class. You can easily disable an reenable this filter.
How do I disable the class filter?
Cloud Cart Connector creates a rule, which filers sales by class. A rule can have multiple map from fields. In this case, the rule says if the order has a class and if the class is not ShipStation, then exclude the order. Here are the steps:
- Go to cloudcartconnector.com/ruleset.
- Click map from next to the class rule.
- Delete all the map from values.
- Go to cloudcartconnector.com/myconnections.
- Click manage.
- Expand sync orders from QuickBooks.
- Enter a comma separated list of numbers.
How do I reenable the class filter?
Once complete, you can reactivate the rule: