If you use Intuit Merchant Services for payments, QuickBooks can automatically match sales and deposits.
Intuit Merchant Service Set-Up
- In your company file, go to the customers menu.
- Click add payment processing.
- Login to Connex.
- Click configure.
- On the configure page, expand advanced transaction.
- Check enable merchant services integration.
- Click sync now.
Rules Engine Set-Up
By default, Connex maps the order number to the reference number field. You must tell Connex to map the payment transaction ID:
- Go to our rules engine.
- Next to the order and payment reference number rules, click map from.
- Click delete.
Connex will add the reference number to the QuickBooks merchant services field. Here is an example.