To enable the auto run, you must enable QuickBooks to start-up when the PC is turned on. Then, you must enable the auto run checkbox.
If your QuickBooks version is United States and version 17 and older, then you must enable QuickBooks to start-up, when your computer is turned on. Although the file is closed, QuickBooks runs in the background:
- Open QuickBooks and open your company file.
- Choose Edit > Preferences.
- Choose the General icon in the list on the left.
- Choose the My Preferences tab at the top.
- Check Keep QuickBooks running for quick startups checkbox.
- Click OK.
When you first install Connex, our software will detect your company file location and add the file as a setting. If you run the sync from another machine or you moved the sync, then you must update the file. Ensure that your company file path is correct.
Web Connector Set-Up
To set-up auto-run, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to File > Update Web Services.
- In the web connector, click the check box that says auto run.
- Under the every minute section, adjust the interval for it to run.