How do I download a new pairing file?
Here are the steps:
- Login to your ordering solution
- Login to your QuickBooks Company file as Admin, in Single User Mode.
- Login to Connex
- At the 'My Connections' page, choose your connection and click 'Manage'
- On the left, click 'download pairing file'
- A .QWC Files appears in your downloads, double click to execute
- A warning sign will appear asking you if you want to replace the existing file,
- Click yes
- A certificate appears,click OK
- In the Web Connector, place a check mark next to Connex, a check mark in the Auto Run column and 60 minutes in the minutes column (if you want to run the web connector automatically, leave blank if you want to run it manually)
- Make sure there is a password in the password column - this can be anything -we recommend '123'
- Click Update selected
- When the 2 green bars across the bottom reach 100%, you have successfully downloaded a new pairing file.
In Connex, Click Manage at your connection, click 'Download Pairing File' on left
You can find the file where ever your downloads appear:
It will appear in your Web Connector:
Click OK at the Certificate:
Can I see a video?