When you first set-up Connex, the software downloads your chart of accounts, sales reps, tax codes, and other lists. Usually, users change their chart of accounts and our system must be in sync to export orders.
If the order contains items that are missing from QuickBooks, the orders will fail to export. Connex cannot create new items, if the accounts on the All Settings page are missing.
To resync, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the my connections page, click "manage" under an existing connection.
- On the All Settings page, click Refresh Dropdowns on the left.
- Run the web connector.
- In your Connex account, go back to the My Connections page.
- Click manage.
- Expand any Connex menu and change the dropdown menu selection and click sync now.
- Run the web connector to reexport transactions.