Grouped items have no price in QuickBooks. Groups are a collection of items, which have their own price. If Connex detects group items are taxable or the grouped item price and order price are different, Connex will fix the order.
If you use Connex to sync values to custom fields in QuickBooks, our tool cannot modify the QuickBooks orders with the correct discount.
In this order, the total was $6.38. QB calculated 7.44. Connex added a discount for the difference. Here is the example.
How do I change the price of grouped items in QuickBooks?
If you do not want to add the discount line, you can change price in QuickBooks by following these steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to your item and services list.
- Double click the grouped item.
- Note the quantity and item name of each item in the list:
- Close the window and go back to the item and services area.
- Double click the items and adjust their cost. One has a cost of $34 and one has a cost of $20:
Here is the end result: