Some of our clients sync sales from a shipping solution, like ShipStation. In some cases, the user wants to sync some orders as sales receipts. Other sales, will be unpaid invoices. Connex for QuickBooks and Cloud Cart Connector allow users to map the transaction mode for certain orders using our rules engine.
How do I set-up the mapping?
First, set-up a catch-all:
- Login to either your Connex for QuickBooks or Cloud Cart Connector account.
- Click the 'manage' button under and existing connection.
- Expand the Transaction menu
- Choose invoices only from the Transaction Type drop-down.
Orders that fail to meet your criteria will become unpaid invoices. Next, set-up a rule:
- Go to the Rules Engine in your Connex for QuickBooks or Cloud Cart Connector account.
- Click action and add new rule.
- In the attached example, Amazon sales will become sales receipts.