Our tool can sync orders from QuickBooks into ShipRush. You must set-up a scheduled task with our software, turn on QuickBooks class tracking, create some new invoices or sales receipts in QuickBooks, and ensure these transactions are formatted properly.
- Plan Availability: ShipRush is available via the Super subscription plan.
Can I use the ShipRush QuickBooks integration that ShipRush built?
No, disable their integration. You can get duplicate sales.
To see a live demo of the integration, go to our demos page.
Enable Class Tracking
Each order will have a class called ShipRush. This tells our software to send the orders to ShipRush. This class prevents orders from ShipRush from going into QuickBooks and back to ShipRush. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > company settings.
- Click track classes > on:
- Click save.
Enable Sync from QuickBooks
You must tell our software to pull orders from QuickBooks:
- At the configure page, scroll down to task settings
- Check the box, Sync Orders from QuickBooks to ShipRush:
- Click Save
Add an Order to QuickBooks
You must add the name of your ordering solution to the class field. Here are the steps:
- Login to QuickBooks.
- On the left, click customers.
- Select a customer or add a new one.
- On the top right, click new > invoice or new > sales receipt.
- Enter ShipRush in the class field.
- In the shipping address box, type in the contact's first and last name.
- Press enter.
- Type the address line 1 and press enter.
- Type the address line 2 and press enter.
- Type the city, state, and zip then press enter:
In about 30 - 60 minutes, the order should sync. Check your transaction log. To view the Transaction Log, login to our software and click LOG top right. If you want to export the order faster, go back to the configure page of our software. Click save and sync.