The Connex can sync orders from QuickBooks Online into Ordoro. You must set-up a scheduled task with Connex, turn on class tracking in QuickBooks, create some new invoices or sales receipts in QuickBooks, and ensure these transactions are formatted properly.
To see a live demo of the integration, go to our demos page.
Enable Class Tracking
Each order will have a class called Ordoro. This tells our software to send the orders to Ordoro. This class prevents orders from Ordoro from going into QuickBooks and back to Ordoro. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks Online, click the gear > company settings.
- Click track classes > on:
- Click save.
Enable Sync from QuickBooks
You must tell Connex to pull orders from QuickBooks Online:
- At the Global Settings page, scroll down to task settings
- Check the box to sync from QuickBooks:
- Click save and sync.
Add an Order to QuickBooks Online
On your order, you must add the name of your ordering solution to the class field. In this example, Ordoro is used. If you are an Infusionsoft customer, then add Infusionsoft. Here are the steps:
- Login to QuickBooks Online.
- On the left, click customers.
- Select a customer or add a new one.
- On the top right, click new > invoice or new > sales receipt.
- Enter Ordoro in the class field:
- In the shipping address box, type in the contact's first and last name.
- Press enter.
- Type the address line 1 and press enter.
- Type the address line 2 and press enter.
- Type the city, state, and zip then press enter:
In about 30 - 60 minutes, the order should sync. Check your transaction log by hovering over the gear > transaction log. If you want to export the order faster, go back to the configure page of Connex. Click save and sync.
After the Initial Sync
If you're shipping outside of the U.S. the country must appear on the last line. For more information on address formats, see this article.
Our system assumes any line with UPS, FedEx or shipping is a shipping amount. This data is mapped to the Ordoro shipping field.
Out of the box, our system updates no orders in Ordoro.
Manually Syncing Transactions
If you need to change the sync dates, follow these steps:
- At the my connections page, click submit.
- On the configure page, click the QuickBooks export tab.
- Change the sync dates:
- Click save and sync.