Cloud Cart Connector can pull Amazon Prime, FBA, Multi-Channel Fulfillment(MCF), and web store orders into QuickBooks.
If I have multiple Amazon Europe marketplaces, what is my pricing?
Amazon Europe is one connection, regardless of marketplaces. On the Cloud Cart configure page, scroll down to Amazon settings. You can enter a comma separated list of Amazon marketplaces.
Can I sync Amazon fees to QuickBooks?
Cloud Cart can sync Amazon fees on each sale. To turn on this feature, follow these steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- Select Amazon and click configure.
- Expand Amazon Fees.
- Turn on the fees and enter an item name, like Amazon fees.
- Click sync now.
Cloud Cart will add a negative line item beneath each sale. Here is an example with Amazon fees.
How are customers matched?
By default, Cloud Cart will group the orders by the country where the order was sold:
Orders will go under the selling channel and you will see no individual customers.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: developer.amazonservices.co.uk.
- Click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account.
- If you see a screen saying Amazon MWS permissions, click authorize a developer:
- If you do not see authorize a developer and you are given radio options, click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies UK
- Enter the developer Id as 3318-0107-4385:
- Click next
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token:
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Cloud Cart Connector and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.
Europe Multi-Store and Multi-Channel Fulfillment(MCF)
If you're selling in more than one marketplace, you need to specify each marketplace ID. In this example, all marketplaces sync to the same holding account and same customer in QuickBooks. Here are the steps:
If you would like to sync Amazon’s Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) orders into QuickBooks, here are the steps:
- Login to connexforquickbooks.com
- Under my connections, choose your Amazon connection.
- On the All Setting page, expand sync the 'Sync Manually to QuickBooks' menu.
- Choose the Amazon marketplaces* you wish to sync orders from:
- Click Save Settings and Sync Now
*NOTE: If this area is blank, Cloud Cart will only sync orders from the Amazon marketplace ID that you entered into the My Connections page.
To access the Amazon credentials, select the existing Amazon connection and click the edit login button.
How do I change the deposit account, based on the selling channel?
In this example, we will deposit Amazon France orders into a bank account called Amazon France:
- Login to our app.
- Hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Add a new rule.
- The map from is a period plus the two-letter abbreviation for the country.
- Add this rule.
By default, Cloud Cart Connector pulls Amazon orders regardless of fulfillment channel. To pull FBA orders only, follow these steps:
- At the My Connections page, click the connection for Amazon Europe.
- On the All Settings page, expand the Sync Manually to QuickBooks Menu.
- Choose the