Infusionsoft has a workflow automation tool. It can follow up with customers by email and perform other tasks if a customer has a special tag. Our software can apply tags to customers, based on them being in QuickBooks or based on what they have ordered.
How do I update existing contacts with tags?
Out of the box, our software will add tags to new customers. Our software will skip existing contacts unless you check update tags only or update customer details.
- Log into software.
- Click the manage button under your existing connection.
- Expand Sync Customers from QuickBooks Manually menu.
- Check Update existing customers from QuickBooks or Update tags on existing customers only, instead of contact information:
- Click Sync Now.
How do I add a rule to map a tag to a customer?
Here are the steps:
- Login to our software.
- Click rules engine on top.
- Click action and add new rule.
- This rule will map the tag QuickBooks, if the customer email contains an @ sign: