Credit card updates are processed through our syncing software, instead of our online store located at store.jmawebtechnologies.com. If you use QuickBooks Online, update your credit card by logging into Cloud Cart Connector. For QuickBooks Desktop users, login to Connex for QuickBooks.
How do I update my credit card?
By updating your card, you are charged twice. One time to ensure the card works and once for your next monthly payment. If the current month was May and you updated your card, then the next payment is due in July.
To update your card, here are the steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector or Connex for QuickBooks, depending on your QuickBooks version.
- Click the person icon on top.
- Click my subscription.
- Click update credit card.
- Complete the form.
If my account was deactivated, how do I resync?
Here are the steps:
- Go to the my connections page:
- Expand manually sync an existing connection.
- Choose the connection to sync.
- Change the sync dates.
- Click submit.
- If you use Connex, run your web connector.
- Check the log by clicking the log button on the top right of our software.
I need to send the invoices and failed credit card notifications to another email. Is this possible?
A staff member must transfer your billing account:
- Register for a new account on our store.
- Contact us and send the new user name. Send your Cloud Cart Connector or Connex for QuickBooks user name. A staff member will contact you, once the transfer is complete.
I am charged monthly and I no longer want to deal with monthly, failed payments. Can I just pay annually?
Yes, you can upgrade to an annual plan. Click the person icon and my subscription. Click change plan and choose one of the annual tiers. Your annual plan will start the next day.