QuickBooks Online has a separate field for tracking number, which is inserted automatically if it is included in the order.
QuickBooks Online Set-Up
If you want to use the pre-built tracking number field, you must turn on the shipping field:
- Login to QuickBooks Online.
- Click the gear box.
- Click company settings.
- Under the sales tab, enable shipping:
- Create a new sales receipt or invoice and notice the new fields:
Cloud Cart Connector Set-Up
You must export orders when they have shipped:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com.
- Click submit at the My Connections page.
- On the settings page, click advanced.
- Select use QuickBooks Online shipping field. Otherwise, the field will remain empty, but the shipping will be added as a line item.
- Go to the order export tab.
- In the order status field, enter shipped.
Tracking Line Item
If you want to add the tracking as a line item, go to the Advanced tab and click "insert tracking as line item." Click save and sync.