QuickBooks only allows their merchant processor to collect electronic payments, when you email invoices. On a scheduled basis, Cloud Cart Connector can sync unpaid invoices from QuickBooks to PayPal and PayPal will email an electronic payment link to customers. When your customer pays the order, Cloud Cart will make the QuickBooks invoice as paid.
How do I sign up for PayPal?
To sign up for a PayPal account, please contact David Bendtsen.
How do I set-up Cloud Cart Connector?
Most of the settings are pre-configured. Here are the steps:
- Get the Cloud Cart Connector app.
- At the my connections page of Cloud Cart, select PayPal.
- When prompted, click the continue button.
- Sign into PayPal.
- You will return to our website. Complete the brief install wizard.
Now, you are ready to sync new invoices.
How do I sync an order from QuickBooks to PayPal?
Each order will must have a class called PayPal, which tells our software to sync the invoice. You must enable class tracking at the order level. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > company settings.
- Click track classes > on:
- Click save.
Next, create an invoice in QuickBooks:
- Login to QuickBooks.
- On the left, click sales.
- Click a customer.
- On top, click new and select invoice.
- Fill out the invoice.
- On the top right, add PayPal as the class.
- Click save.
Here is an example QuickBooks invoice.
How do I find invoices in PayPal?
Here are the steps:
- Log into PayPal.
- Click tools and click all tools.
- Click invoicing.
You will see a list of invoices.
What does the invoice look like in PayPal?
Here is an example PayPal invoice and an email that they send to customers: