Connex for QuickBooks can import historical orders by using a date range or a comma separated list of order numbers. When using the date range, you must keep the date span to 30 days.
Login to QuickBooks as an administrator prior to syncing. Some users lack the proper permissions for 3rd parties to create orders in QuickBooks.
By default, Connex pulls orders from date of install going forward. If you want to sync orders from the past, follow these steps:
First, Tell Connex to pull orders:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- On the my connections page, choose your solution and click Manage.
- Expand the first tab, 'Sync manually to QuickBooks'
- Adjust the date range to cover the orders you are missing; keep the range to 30 days.
>You can also sync a comma separated list of orders by entering them in the field.
>Note: A list of order numbers will over ride the date range.
>Note: for our Shopify and WooCommerce customers, Connex needs the Order ID found in the Shopify/WooCommerce URL Field
- Click Save Settings.
Next, Run your Web Connector to bring the orders in to QuickBooks:
- In QuickBooks, go to File > Update Web Services.
- In the Web Connector Dialogue Box, Check the box next to Connex and click update selected.
Lastly, Check your transaction Log for details:
1. In Connex, select the Log icon/link